We are a remote-first company. This means that while we do have an office, most of the work is done independently, wherever you decide you are more productive. Also, you can be required to participate in sessions, but don't worry, they will be by video call.
Being an experience-oriented and happiness-oriented company, we promote a relaxed and transparent environment where high-performance individuals can work with equally driven peers.
As a results-oriented company, you make your schedule. However, we are looking for someone passionate about the product, role, and challenge, not just looking for another 9-5 job.
Compensation is competitive and determined by your experience and interview process. The role can include equity for exceptional individuals who are interested and stand out.
We are a product-led company with small, accountable squads. The engineering unit is based on customer-centric methodologies with a simple framework; security, performance, reliability
Your first challenge will be to contribute in the creation of our platform from zero to one, by creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products. We are currently a small team and you will be one of the first hires.
You will work closely with our CTO and Engineering Team.
- Develop systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Contribute to production code, with focus on quality, performance and scalability.
- Participate in developing automation tests.
- Troubleshoot software application issues.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We work in a dynamic environment, where rolling out products and solutions requires prompt actions, corresponding to the business needs.
- Work with modern technologies on scalable, reliable systems that people 24/7.
- Document your software to ensure that future-you and others will understand the intention behind the features and components you build.
- 3-5 years of industry software development experience.
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end.
- Comfortable profiling & debugging production systems.
- Comfort in picking up new technologies.
- Have great testing skills (mostly unit tests and integration tests; knowledge in testing frameworks is a plus)
- Experience leading software engineers teams.