We are a sports entertainment startup focused on the Spanish-speaking world. We have built the first Daily Fantasy Sports platform in the region and continue building products and creating content for sports fans in Mexico. We are a technology startup backed by world-class international investors (Sequoia, Kaszek, Bullpen), sports organizations (NFL), and athletes (Cristiano Ronaldo, Travis Kelce, Pau Gasol, Iker Casillas).
We are happy you are considering being part of a team of talented professionals driven by the ambition to build a career in the entertainment industry. Our challenge today is to succeed in taking a product from zero to one.
We are a remote-first company. This means that while we do have an office, most of the work is done independently, wherever you decide you are more productive. Also, you can be required to participate in sessions, but don't worry, they will be by video call.
Being an experience-oriented and happiness-oriented company, we promote a relaxed and transparent environment where high-performance individuals can work with equally driven peers.
As a results-oriented company, you make your schedule. However, we are looking for someone passionate about the product, role, and challenge, not just looking for another 9-5 job.
The Community Manager within the Marketing team is responsible for building and driving all the social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter. He/she will be responsible for creating an engaging community on this platform and gradually turn it into an acquisition channel.
- Create the strategy for the Social Media channels.
- Plan and control of our monthly marketing budget for the agencies, influencers and production of the content.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of Social Media strategies.
- Report and control on a weekly basis, driving actions in order to achieve our ambitious targets.
- Passion for sports (Desirable knowledge in NFL).
- Minimum 2 of experience in community management, social media management or marketing.
- Experience either publishing or managing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Thrives working in a very fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - comfortable working in changing environments and dealing with high complex business challenges.
- Great communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic editing tools.
- Sense of urgency.